Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Beginning of a New Adventure



The beginning of college has been a brand new way of life for me. The adventure of meeting new people of many different ages, the new classroom setting, and the new life of living a little more independently have broadened my horizons.  On top of going to college, I am also in ROTC.  I love the work outs at the crack of dawn (even though some days it is a struggle to get out of bed) and the crazy times that we have together.  I have a good group of friends to goof off with, study with, and pray with.  Most times we are simply the silliest ones around! 
The boys showing us the Fake I.D. line dance they taught themselves!
Dressing up for Halloween! 
Such a fun group! 
The dance competition with one of my favorites, Marc!

No comments:

Post a Comment